Copay Assistance Card
More info below:
Pay just $18 per month for the Purple Pill*
If you’re eligible for the NEXIUM Savings Card,you can receive up to $50 of instant monthly savings at your retail pharmacy.
$18 for a 30-day prescription,
$36 for a 60-day prescription,
$54 for a 90-day prescription
Important Safety Information About NEXIUM
- Symptom relief does not rule out the presence of other serious stomach conditions
- NEXIUM may increase your risk of getting severe diarrhea. Call your doctor right away if you have watery stool, stomach pain and fever that does not go away
- Talk to your doctor about your risk for:
- bone fractures if you take multiple daily doses of NEXIUM for a long period of time
- low magnesium levels if you take NEXIUM for a long period of time
- Tell your doctor about all of the medicines you take, prescription and non-prescription drugs, including clopidogrel, vitamins and herbal supplements. NEXIUM may affect how other medicines work and other medicines may affect how NEXIUM works.
- Side effects with NEXIUM include headache, diarrhea, and abdominal pain
Approved Uses for NEXIUM
NEXIUM is prescribed to treat the symptoms of acid reflux disease, which typically include persistent heartburn on 2 or more days per week, despite treatment and change of diet.
For many people, NEXIUM is also prescribed to heal damage to the esophagus called erosive esophagitis. This damage may be caused over time from stomach acid wearing away the lining of the esophagus. Only a doctor can diagnose this condition. With NEXIUM, most erosions heal in 4 to 8 weeks. Your results with NEXIUM may vary.